7.28.2008

Kid Cappuccinos


Sit back and relax and enjoy this tasty after-school snack!
Prep time: 5 min.
Baking time: 1 min.
Decoration time: 2 min.
Difficulty: Easy
What you'll need:
  • 1 bag MILKY WAY® Brand MINIS®
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 bag large marshmallows
  • 3 tablespoons SMUCKER’S MILKY WAY® Brand Topping
What to do:
  1. Heat eight MILKY WAY® Brand MINIS® with the milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a blender and mix until smooth.
  2. Pour mixture into two serving cups. Float 4 or 5 marshmallows on top of each cup and drizzle with the SMUCKER'S MILKY WAY® Brand Topping.
Makes 2 servings.

1 your thoughts:

Vanessa said...

oh. my. gosh.
My kids will adore this and love you for passing it on.I will have to put the stuff on my list for our next shopping day.
Where on earth do you get these cool ideas??
OOOhhh I just got an idea we should post a kid friendly cooking/baking thing once a week. What are those things called?? Oh I forget.
So Glad you are back lady.
Vanessa

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig